Having a difficult time staying plugged in? With so many things to keep track of on a daily basis, you may find yourself a bit overwhelmed, either trying to do everything yourself or that your assistant, as amazing as that person is, just doesn’t happen to specialize in brand management. That’s where we come in!
Always related to your brand development, management or execution strategies, we assign individual project management executives to see to it that each component, executable action and delivery happens and happens ON TIME.
Hit or Mis?
All too often, when dealing with multiple project requirements and large numbers of human resources, key components of a delivery are miscommunicated, misallocated, or a deadline is missed altogether. Our response? We can’t have that. Neither can you. That’s why we take the necessary measures to assign project managers with excellent critical thinking skills who can manage people, deadlines, and most importantly, have the ability to make it all happen.
The following overview items are just a few of the ways in which a GTR project management team can help you:
- Regularly scheduled meetings with clients and resources in order to coordinate project schedules based on required delivery dates
- Securing and managing resources necessary to fulfill your brand management strategy
- Coordination and management of writing, editing, design and timely production of your advertising campaigns
- Managing the execution and delivery of necessary product and service announcements
- Supervising and executing your web development and content management strategies
- Planning and executing specialized events in sync with your media plan and promotional opportunities
…and Crisis Management. Those are two words no client ever wants to hear, but we all know it happens. Be it natural-disaster related, individual crisis, or any number of possibilities, we make it our business to make certain your project is covered. Back-up resources are always at hand in the event of an unforeseen event. That way, no matter what, you’re still in business…and there is no crisis.
If you’re interested in finding out how we can help you, let us know more about you and your business…